1. Maintain Heart Health
- Regular cashew nut intake has a cholesterol-lowering effect for which it is beneficial to the cardiovascular reactivity by improving the high-density lipoprotein (HDL) carrying capacity.
2. Prevent Blood Disease
- Consume cashew nuts consistently can also help to prevent blood diseases such as anaemia as cashew nuts are rich in copper and iron.
3. Eye Protection
- Cashew nuts contain an antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin which can be directly absorbed by our retina in order to form protective layer over our retina which help to prevent the detrimental UV rays.
4. Skin Care
- Cashew nut oil is rich in selenium, zinc, magnesium, iron and phosphorous which are great sources of phytochemicals, proteins and antioxidants that is good for skin wellness.
5. Source of Dietary Fibres
- Cashew nuts contain a high percentage of dietary fibres such as oleic acid and palmitic acid which are vital for our body wellness and these fibres cannot be produced by our body.
6. Healthy Hair
- Copper present in cashew nut oil helps in the production of hair pigment called melanin.