Fruit is nature’s ready-made snack packed with vitamins, fiber, and other nutrients that support a healthy diet.Fruit is also generally low in calories and high in fiber, which may help you lose weight.
– Grapefruit is a cross between a pomelo and an orange and is commonly associated with dieting and weight loss.
– Grapefruit is very low in calories and high in vitamins A and C. It may be a healthy snack before main meals to help reduce your overall food intake.
– Apples are low in calories and high in fiber, with 116 calories and 5.4 grams of fiber per large fruit (223 grams)
-Because low-calorie fruits like apples are more filling, you may eat less of other foods during the course of the day.
– Berries are low-calorie nutrient powerhouses.- Berries have also been shown to be filling.
– Additionally, eating berries may help decrease cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure, and lower inflammation, which may be particularly helpful to people who are overweight
4. Stone Fruits
-Stone fruits, also known as drupes, are a group of seasonal fruits with a fleshy exterior and a stone, or pit, on the inside. They include peaches, nectarines, plums, cherries, and apricots.
-Stone fruits are low-GI, low-calorie, and rich in nutrients like vitamins C and A — which make them great for people trying to lose weight.
5. Passion Fruit
– Passion fruit, which originates in South America, grows on a beautiful, flowering vine. It has a tough outer rind — purple or yellow in color — with an edible, pulpy seed mass inside.
– Fiber slows down your digestion, helping you feel fuller for longer and controlling your appetite.
– Additionally, passion fruit seeds provide piceatannol, a substance linked to reductions in blood pressure and improved insulin sensitivity in overweight men.